This Rootbeer float freezer pie is so good! I love making root beer floats and turning it into a pie is super tasty. The best part? It is SO easy and it doesn’t even go in the oven! Yep, just pop it in the freezer overnight and enjoy.
- 3/4 C root beer
- 1/2 C milk
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding mix (4 serving size)
- 1-2 TBSP root beer extract
- 1 container Cool Whip (8 oz/thawed)
- 1 graham cracker crust (prepared)
- Cherries and whipped cream
- Crushed root beer barrel candy
- Whisk together the root beer, milk, root beer extract and pudding mix for 2 minutes. (or until it thickens)
- Gently add in Cool Whip.
- Continue to stir until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Scoop the mixture into the prepared graham cracker crust.
- Place in the freezer for at least 8 hours. (overnight is best)
- Remove from freezer and cut into 8 slices.
- Garnish with whipped cream and cherries.
- Sprinkle crushed root beer barrel candy on the edges of the pie.
- Store pie in freezer.