This Mexican coleslaw is the perfect union of taco salad and creamy coleslaw! This Mexican spiced side dish recipe is packed with flavor and perfect for summer cookouts!
- 1 14 oz. bag coleslaw mix
- 1/2 c. red pepper diced
- 1/2 c. minced cilantro
- 1 jalapeno seeds removed and finely diced
- 3/4 c. mayo
- 1/2 c. black beens rinsed and drained
- 1/2 c. grilled corn
- 1/4 c. sour cream
- 1/2 package taco seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- In a large mixing bowl, combine coleslaw mix, red pepper, black beans, grilled corn, cilantro, and jalapeño.
- In a separate small bowl, combine mayo, sour cream, taco seasoning, and lime juice.
- Add mayo mixture to coleslaw mixture and stir to combine.