Bring the family to the table with this hearty crowd-size take on the classic stadium favorite.
- 1 can (28 oz) chili with beans
- 8 all-beef hot dogs, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (8 oz)
- 2 cans (12 oz each) Pillsbury™ Flaky Layers refrigerated Buttermilk biscuits (10 biscuits each)
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- Mix 1 can (28 oz) chili with beans and 8 all-beef hot dogs, cut into bite-size pieces, in baking dish. Top with 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (8 oz).
- Open 2 cans (12 oz each) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Jr. Golden Layers™ refrigerated biscuits; separate into biscuits, and cut each into 4 pieces. Place in large bowl; toss with 2 tablespoons melted butter, 1 teaspoon garlic powder and 1 teaspoon parsley flakes. Scatter biscuits on top of casserole.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until biscuits are light golden brown and cooked through. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve this comforting casserole with a side of freshly steamed green beans.
- Boost the dish by adding 1 diced green bell pepper to the chili before baking.