This Extra Creamy Dairy Free Hot Chocolate is a simple and delicious dairy free recipe for your holiday hot chocolate! Dairy free, vegan and paleo!
- 1 can full fat coconut milk (I would recommend blending your coconut milk with an immersion blender before use so it is fully combined)
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 heaping Tablespoons pure cocoa powder (add more if you want it even more chocolate-ey)
- 2 Tablespoons granulated or coconut sugar (add more or less if you want it sweeter or less sweet)
- pinch of salt
- Place all ingredients in small saucepan on stove.
- Bring to medium heat.
- Whisk ingredients until fully combined and sugar is dissolved.
- Let simmer, while continuing to whisk, for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately with your choice of marshmallows.