This Baked Feta with Olives Thyme & Honey is your new favorite appetizer! Fancy as all get out, but oh so easy to put together. Perfect for date night in or for when you have guests.
- Real sheep’s milk feta in brine
- 2 Tablespoons Raw Organic Honey
- Fresh Thyme
- 1 cup Flora Pitted Sicilian Olives, halved
- 3/4 cup Flora Pitted Kalamata Olives
- Flora Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain feta and press between a clean towel to dry up the extra moisture from the brine.
- Drizzle some olive oil on the bottom of your baking dish and place the feta in the center.
- Sprinkle the olives all around the feta, and tuck 5 or 6 thyme branches amongst the olives.
- Drizzle the top of the feta with more olive oil, and also the tablespoon of honey.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then broil for 3-4 until nicely browned on top.
- Drizzle with a little more honey to finish.