These Tiramisu Cupcakes are the jam! They are like little individual tiramisu cakes. They’re drizzled with an espresso Kahlua mixture, filled with tiramisu filling and topped with a light Kahlua mascarpone buttercream. It’s my new favorite, for sure!
- 6 tbsp salted butter, room temp (I use Challenge Butter)
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tbsp sour cream
- 3 egg whites
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 6 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 egg yolks
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 1/2 tbsp warm water
- 1 tbsp instant espresso coffee granules
- 1/4 cup Kahlua
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 1/2 tbsp Kahlua or espresso
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
- Beat butter and sugar until light in color and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add vanilla extract and sour cream and mix until well combined.
- Get full recipe==>>lifeloveandsugar.com