This Crispy Garlic Parmesan Baked Chicken is crunchy and packed with flavor and it's perfect for satisfying your pickiest critics on busy weeknights.
- 4 chicken cutlets or two large breasts cut in half
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 eggs + 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cover a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, black pepper, salt, garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- In another shallow dish, whisk together eggs and milk.
- Get full recipe==>>yellowblissroad.com