This Mozzarella Egg Bake has spinach, mozzarella, and green onion and just enough egg to hold it together!
- 5 oz. organic fresh spinach (4 cups packed)
- 1-2 tsp. olive oil (depending on your pan)
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella (I used a mozzarella blend from Costco; use regular or part-skim Mozzarella, your choice)
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp. Spike seasoning (or use any all purpose seasoning mix that’s good with eggs)
- salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F/190C. Spray an 8 1/2 inch by 12 inch glass or crockery casserole dish with olive oil or nonstick spray.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add spinach all at once, and stir just until the spinach is wilted, about 2 minutes. Transfer spinach to the casserole dish, spreading it around so all the bottom of the dish is covered. Layer the grated cheese and sliced onions on top of the spinach.
- Get full recipe==>>kalynskitchen.com