Move over sausage balls, we have a new favorite in town, and it's Spicy Chicken Cheeseballs!
- 3 cups all purpose baking mix
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2 tablespoons Tapatio Salsa Picante hot sauce
- 4 cups sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- dash or salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.*
- In a large bowl combine all of your ingredients, and mix until they are just combined.
- Form into 2 inch balls, and place on your lined sheet pan.
- Get full recipe==>>everydaymadefresh.com