A quick pan sauce drenches tender chicken thighs and thick pineapple slices in this easy Skillet Pineapple BBQ Chicken.
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs* (about 2.3 lbs.)
- Pinch Salt and pepper
- 20 oz. can Pineapple slices in juice
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 jalapeño (optional), sliced thinly
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Heat a large skillet over medium. Once hot add the cooking oil and swirl to coat the surface. While waiting for the skillet to heat, season both sides of the chicken thighs with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Once the skillet is hot and the oil is shimmering, add the chicken thighs and cook until golden brown on each side and cooked through. Remove the cooked chicken to a clean plate.
- While the chicken is cooking, drain and reserve the juice from the canned pineapple slices.
- Get full recipe==>>budgetbytes.com