This quick and easy recipe for sunflower seed cheesy spaghetti uses courgette (zucchini) to make courgetti. The creamy seed-based sauce makes a filling low-carb and dairy-free meal.
- 1 cup / 140g Sunflower seeds
- 3 Courgette/Zucchini
- 3 tbsp Nutritional yeast
- 1 Garlic clove
- 3 tbsp Sesame seeds
- ¼ tsp Turmeric
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 2 pinches of Salt
- Water for soaking and blending
- 6 Cherry tomatoes
- 12 Basil leaves
- Soak the sunflower seeds in a pinch of salt for an hour or overnight.
- Drain the sunflower seed and then add to a blender with the nutritional yeast, garlic, sesame, vinegar and turmeric.
- Add just enough water to help your blender whizz up into a smooth paste.
- Get full recipe==>>nestandglow.com