This pumpkin hummus with fresh parsley and sesame seeds is the perfect snack or appetizer for fall! It’s super delicious, packed with protein, and really easy to make! It's one of my favorite hummus recipes!
You’ll Need:For the pumpkin hummus:
- 2 cups canned chickpeas, drained
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 large clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 handful fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds (regular and black)
- red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- sesame crackers
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Top with fresh parsley, sesame seeds, red pepper flakes, and olive oil and serve with sesame crackers or veggie sticks.
- Get full recipe==>>veganheaven.org