These Oreo cheesecake bites are cheesecake and Oreo bliss in bite-size form. Drizzled in white and dark chocolate, they are heavenly!
- 36 Oreo Cookies, divided
- 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) butter
- 4 packages (8-ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 large eggs
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 4 ounces white chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Line a 9×13-inch baking pan with foil, with ends extending over sides. Finely crush 24 Oreo cookies. Melt 1/4 cup butter; mix with crumbs. Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar with mixer until blended. Add sour cream and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each just until blended. Chop remaining cookies. Gently stir into batter; pour over crust.
- Get full recipe==>>melskitchencafe.com