This Perfect mulled wine recipe comes with simple 7 ingredients and make-ahead tips. Spice up your holiday with this warm & cozy winter drink.
- 1 orange
- 10 whole cloves
- 1 cup (240ml) orange juice
- ½ cup (100gr) sugar
- ½ cup cranberries (fresh or frozen), optional
- 1-2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 bottle (750ml) dry red wine (I use Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, but any full to medium bodied red wine will do.)
- Cut the orange in half, and then quarter one half. Push 2-3 cloves into the outer skin of quartered oranges, as pictured above. Peel a few strips of orange peel from the other half of the orange for garnish.
- In a large pot, combine orange juice, sugar, cinnamon sticks, orange quarters with cloves and cranberries.
- Turn the heat to medium high and slowly heat the mixture, stirring occasionally until the sugar is dissolved.
- Get full recipe==>>sweetandsavorybyshinee.com