This 4 ingredient baked pears infused with maple and vanilla! Top with crunchy granola and yogurt for a healthy, satisfying dessert!
- 4 D'Anjou pears (aka Anjou pears)
- 1/2 cup (120ml) pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- optional toppings: maple pecan granola, Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). I don't line my baking sheet when I make these, but you absolutely can with parchment or a silicone baking mat.
- Cut pears in half, then cut a small sliver off the underside so the pears sit flat when placed upright on the baking sheet. See video above for visual. Using a large or medium cookie scoop or melon baller (or even a teaspoon), core out the seeds. Arrange pears, facing up, on the baking sheet. Sprinkle evenly with cinnamon-- feel free to add more cinnamon if you'd like.
- Get full recipe==>>sallysbakingaddiction.com