Make Your Own Unicorn Drink | A Starbucks Copycat You Can Make at Home in Minutes!
- 1/2 cup creamed honey, melted*
- 1 box McCormick Color Nature
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 (13 oz) bag frozen mango
- 2-3 cups coconut-almond milk (or almond milk, or milk)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh whipped cream, sweetened with honey or stevia
- 1 Tbsp pink sprinkles or sparkling sugar
- 1 Tbsp blue sprinkles or sparkling sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon citric acid (or sugar from 1 Pixy Stick)
- In a small bowl, stir together 1/4 cup honey, half the "Sky Blue" coloring packet (or to desired tint) and coconut extract. Drizzle down the sides of a clear plastic cup.
- In a blender, puree together mango, milk, 1/4 cup honey and just enough of the "Berry" coloring packet to create a pretty pink. Blend until smooth. Pour into drizzled cups.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Stir together blue sprinkles, half of citric acid and a small sprinkle of "Sky Blue" coloring powder. Stir together pink sprinkles, half of citric acid, and a small sprinkle of "Berry" coloring powder.
- Sprinkle sprinkles on whipped cream. Serve with large straw and enjoy!