Celebrate the season with this simple Cranberry Apple Cider Sangria flavoured with fresh cranberries and apples. This one is a crowd-pleaser for any season!
- 1 750ml (26 oz) bottle red wine
- 3 cups soft apple cider (non-alcoholic)
- 1 cup unsweetened cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup Triple Sec or other orange liqueur
- 1/2 cup honey* (or 1/2 cup simple syrup (or 1/2 cup simple syrup made by heating equal parts of sugar and water over medium heat until dissolved)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- sparkling water to top off
- 1 cup freshly diced red and/or green apple cubes
- cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Combine red wine, apple cider (or pure apple juice) cranberry juice, orange liqueur and honey (or simple syrup) in a large pitcher.
- Add cranberries and diced unpeeled apples.
- Get full recipe==>>flavourandsavour.com