If you love Croissants, you’ll love Blueberry Croissant Bake. If you love blueberries and raspberries, you’ll love this too. Croissants might just be the best thing to come out of France ever, and this croissant bake with blueberries, raspberries and cream cheese might just be the best thing to come out of your oven!
- 4 large croissants,cut up
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- 12 ounces cream cheese,softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- Powdered Sugar to serve
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place croissant pieces in a 9x13 pan.
- Scatter the blueberries and raspberries over the top.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Gradually add milk, mixing until well blended.
- Pour evenly over croissant pieces. Let stand for 20 minutes.
- Bake for 35 min or until set in centers and golden brown.
- Serve warm with powdered sugar sprinkled on top.