These beautiful Black Forest Mini Cheesecakes are scrumptious and beautiful. Who could ask for more than that? They are perfect little treats that will keep your sweet tooth in check without having to spend hours and hours on the elliptical.
- Pam nonstick baking spray
- 1 1/4 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/2 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 12 ounces of cream cheese softened (1 1/2 boxes)
- 1/4 cup sugar plus 2 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 egg
- 1 can cherry pie filling (21 ounce)
- Preaheat oven to 325 degrees and spray mini cheesecake pan with Pam.
- Combine graham crackers, sugar and butter. Divide in the mini cheesecake pan evenly. Press down gently with a spoon or clean fingers.
- In microwave heat cream for 20 seconds to bring to a boil. Add 1/4 cup chocolate chips and stir until fully melted and smooth.
- In a stand mixer blend cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy. Add the cocoa and blend well. Add the egg and mix just until incorporated on low. Stir in the melted chocolate mixture and mix just until incorporated. Spoon cream cheese mixture over the chocolate graham crackers; dividing evenly.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and chill for several hours or overnight before removing from pan.
- Top with a spoonful of cherries. Melt 1/4 cup chocolate chips in microwave according to manufacturers instructions. Drizzle chocolate over cheesecakes.